Jissel Ravelo, Holistic HEALTH Practitioner & Teacher
A notable voice in the field of mind, body and spirit healing. As a healer, Jissel Ravelo uses Vibrational Healing techniques in private and group settings to assist people in their time of need. She has been featured on health blogs, wellness expos and radio. She lives and practices in New York City.
In 2007, seeking relief from a long and painful battle with depression and anxiety, Jissel transformed with the very techniques she now teaches. Her personal holistic practice has led to life changing skills and developing her talent as a practitioner and guide for others. A lifelong lover of philosophy, science and ancient history, she continues her studies within these fields with a special focus on Metaphysics. One of her gifts is to simplify complex ideas and teach them as practical everyday wisdom anyone can apply.
Working with hundreds of clients since 2011, Jissel believes that all experiences in life serve a higher purpose. With desire, commitment and the right tools, change and growth is possible for everyone.
Professional training and certification: Reiki Master Practitioner and Teacher, Holistic Psychology Counseling, Meditation Teacher, Crystal Healing Practitioner, Essential Oil Healing Practitioner, Energy Healing Practitioner
- The Hunger Project (Committed to the sustainable end of world hunger)
- Futures Without Violence (Ending violence against women, children, and families at home and around the world)
- Dominican Women's Development Center (Empowering all women and communities to advance gender equality and social justice)
- CITYarts (Engaging youth with professional artists in the creation of public art)
- Various local charities around NYC